CAASNM Mission: Our mission is to partner with New Mexicans to overcome adversity by connecting our communities, encouraging family wellness, empowering families and bridging resources.
CAASNM Vision: Our vision is to live in thriving, equitable communities.
CAASNM Core Values:
We are an adaptive organization that believes:
- People want to thrive.
- People can guide their own lives and overcome poverty and adversity.
- People we serve will be treated with compassion and respect.
- Everyone should have equitable access to healthy food; safe, sanitary and affordable housing; educational opportunities; gainful employment; and quality healthcare.
- In being morally and ethically accountable.
- Collaboration and teamwork will strengthen those we serve.
- Families thrive when connected to their communities in meaningful ways.
- Innovation is necessary to foster our vision and mission.